Ayurveda guests around the world can make reservations with us.
Please make sure to obtain booking reference prior you apply for your online visa. Make sure to mention booking reference to the visa application form. Once you received pending” Electronic Travel Authorization,” send it to our reservation team. They will submit your particulars to the Sri Lanka Tourism Authority and clear your visa with the Immigration Department within next two days.
* You will need a valid Negative PCR test made within 72 hours prior to your arrival in Sri Lanka.
* Minimum stay at the resort is 14 days and three PCR tests will be doing at the resort.
* Your first PCR test will be on arrival at the resort.
* Two more PCR tests will be doing in day 6 and day 12.
* Three PCR tests cost a total of $ 120. (40$ per test) and the mandatory COVID insurance is cost $ 12.
We will advance these payments for you and you can reimburse the cost of PCR tests and insurance after you arrive.
You can utilize all the facilities at the hotel and can go to the beach . You should not interact with the public.